Abbreviations Letter “ O”

  ﷽

 Abbreviations  Letter “O”


O.A.U = Organization  of  African  Unity 

O.A.P.E.C = Organization  of  Arab  Petroleum  Exporting countries.

O.C = Officer  Commanding

O.C.A = Olympic Council  of  Asia 

O.F.C = Optical  Fiber  Cabal

O.G.L.=  Open  General  License .

O.G.R.A = Oil and  Gas Regulatory  Authority

O.I.C = Organization of Islamic  Countries

O.K = All  Correct /  All  Right 

O.M= Order  of  Merit 

O.M.O = Open Market  Operation 

O.P.E.C= Organization of  Petroleum  Exporting  Countries.

O.A.N.A = Organization  of  Asia  - Pacific  News Agencies.

O.A.S = Organization  of  American States

Ob= Obit, 

O.C.A.S =  Organization of Central  American  States.

O.D = Overdue / Overdraft (Bank)

O.D.I= One  Day  International ( Cricket)

O.E.C.D= Organization  for Economic  Cooperation  Development.

O.E.D = Oxford English  Dictionary.

O.E.E.C= Organization for  European  Economic  Cooperation.

O.G.D.C= Oil  and  Gas Development  Corporation.

O.H.M.S = On His or Her Majesty's  Service.

O.I.C = Organization of  Islamic  Conference.

O.I.I= Officer  of  International Information .

O.P =  Observation  Post 

 O.P.F =  Overseas  Pakistanis  Foundation.

O.P.G = Official  Parliamentary  Group.

O.P.S.S = On Pakistan  State Service.

O.S.C.E = Organization  for  Security and  Cooperation in  Europe.

O.S.D = Officer  Special  Duty.

O.T.C=  Officer's  Training   Corps .

O.T.S = Officer's  Training  School .

O.B = Opening  Balance

O.I.L = Oil  India  Limited 

O.O.P = Object  Oriented  Programming 

O.P.V= Oral  Polio vaccine.

O.S = Operating  System .

Ot = Overtime 

O.U  = Organization  Unit.

O.T.A=  Over Time Allowance.

O.N.G.C =  Oil  and  Natural  Gas Commission.

O.M.S.S= Open Market  Sale  Scheme.

O.P.P.I =  Organization  of  Pharmaceutical   Producers  of  India.

O.W  =  Old  World.

O.S.M =  Open  Street  Map .

O.R.A =  Oral Research  Abstracts.

O.O.P.T =  Out  of  Programme  Training.

O.M.I.C =  Organic  Materials  Innovation center.

O.E = Operator  Experience

O.F.I = Opportunity   For  Improvement.

O.F.P.= Order   Fulfillment  Process.

O.H.A =  Open  Handset  Alliance.

O.L.T =  Order  Lead Time 

O.L.V = On line  Validation.

O.O.F = Other  Official  Flows.

O.P.P =  Open  Price  Point .

O.R.M = Online Reputation Management 

O.S.D = Original  Start  Date .

O.T.Q = Off Topic  Question.

O.T.W.A = Online  Traders  web Alliance.

O.C =  Our Crowd.

O.F.F =  Original  Family  Five.

O.I  =  Output  Input.

O2L =  Our Second Life.

O.A.D =  Off  and  Die.

O.A.F. = Open Achieves  Forum.

O.L.X=  Online Exchange /  Online Express.

O.N.A =  Original Net  Anime.

O.R.B. =  Operating  Resident  Browser.

O.R.R = Online  Resource  Room.

O.R.Z = One Ring  Zero .

O.S.I =  Only  Safe  Internet.


O.S.I.S =  One   Stop  Internet  Shop.

O.S.J = Orange System  Japan.

O.S.M= Open Source Media.

O.S.N = Optical  Switching  Network.

O.S.R = On Site Rules.

O.T.C=  Online Teen  Club .

O.T.G.C =  Out  The  Group  Chat.

O.T.I = On  The  Internet 

O.T.N =  On The  Net /  Online Training  Network.

O.T.T = One. True  Threesome.

O.U.F = Other  Users  Factor.

O.U.I=  Offline  Usenet  Interface.

O.V.L = Open Verification  Library.

O.W.A = Online Wrestling  Alliance.

O.W.L =  Our  web  Location.

O.W.O =  On  Web  Only .

O.W.P =  Open  Wep  Platform.

O= Official

O.A.S=  Old  Age  Security.


ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں

1 تبصرے

پلیز کومنٹس کر کے حوصلہ افزاٸی ضرور کریں