::L:: Abbreviations

  ﷽ 



"^"^"^Abbreviation   start latter ""    L ""  

L= Roman Number of 50

L.B.A = Lahore Bar Association 

L.B.W =  Leg Before Wicket ( Cricket )

L.C.S = Local Council Servants

L&T =  Larsen & Toubro

 L.A.N = Local Area Network 

 L.C = Letter of Credit

 L.C.D =. Liquid  Crystal  Display 

L.C.M = Lowest  Common  Multiple 

 L.D.C = Lower Division  Clerk 

L.D.F = Left Democratic  Front 

 L.D.O = Light  Diesel  Oil

 L.I.F.O =  Last in First  Out 

L.L.B = Bachelor of Laws 


L.M.V = Light Motor  Vehicle

L.N.A = Low Noise  Amplifier 

L.P.C =  Last pay Certificate 

L.P.G =  Liberalistion  Privatisation Globalisation / Liquefied  Petroleum  Gas 

L.P.S.A = Lower Primary School  Assistant

L.P.S.C = Liquid  Propulsion  System Center

 L.R.A.C =  Long Run Arerage  Cost 

L.S = Lok Sabha

L.S.F.O = Low Sulphur Furnace  Oil 

L.S.H.S = Low  Sulphur  Heavy  Stock 

 L.T.A =  Leave  Travel  Assistance

 L.T.C =  Leave  Travel Concession 

 Ltd =.  Limited  


L.W.A = Leave  without  Allowance 

L.E.D =  Light Emitting  Diode 

L.O.C = Line of Code 

 L.U.N = Logical  Unit  Number 

L.S .I = Large  Scale  Integration 

 L.S.D = Least  Significant  Digit 

 L. S.B =  Least  Significant   Bit 

L.I.P = Line  per  inch 

L.D.T = Lightning  Date  Transport 

L.L.N = Literacy  Language Numeracy

L.O.D =   Limit  of  Detection

 L.P  =  Loss  Prevention


 L.W.L =  Low Water  Level  

L.V.A =  Las  Vegas  Academy  /  Little  Village  Academy

L.T.T.A = License  Trade Training  Academy

 L.S.T =  Law   School  Tutorials 

L.S.D =  Long  Shore  Drift  

 L.B = Link  and  bookmark /  Little  Boy 

L.C.H = Last Crazy  Horn

L .D.J =  Link  Du  Jour

L.E.C =  Link  Edit  Control 

L .E.O =  Link Everything  Online 

  L .G.B.T = Life  Gets  Better  Today 

L.I.C =  Like I  Care 

 L.I.E  =  Local Internet Effects

L.I.M.E =   Landline  Internet  Mobile  Entertainment

L.I.R = Local Internet  Register 

 L.M.C = Linkable  Media  Card  

 L.M.P  =  Like  My  profile

 L.M .S =  Like  My  Status

 L.C = Liberty  Community / Lincoln  Center  /  Linux  China 

L.L.D =  Doctor of Law 


L.C.A.A = Lake Community  Action  Agency

L.C.A.C =  Livable  Communities  Advisory  Committee

 L .C .D.A = Livable  Communities  Demonstration  Account  

L.C.E.C =  Lussiar  Community  Education  Center 

 L.C .F. A =  Lapeer  County  Fire  Association

 L.C.M =  Last  Chance  Ministries

 L.C.M.A =  Lowery  Community  Master  Association 

L.C.N  =  Local Computer

 Network

L.D.D = Lego  Digital  Designer

 L.L.F.F = Low  Level  File  Function 

L.S.U =  Local Support  Unit 

  •  L.L.M =  Master of  Law.

ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں

4 تبصرے

پلیز کومنٹس کر کے حوصلہ افزاٸی ضرور کریں