N ""ABBREVATIONS

 ﷽

 ""  N""""   ABBREVIATION

N= Nitrogen / North 

N.A =  National Assembly

N.A.B =  National Accountability  Bureau  ( Pakistan)

 N.A.M =  Non - Aligned Movement 

N.A.T.C =  North   Atlantic  Treat  Council 

N.B.C = National  Broadcasting  Corporation ( US)

N.B.C.P = National  Book  Of  Pakistan

N.B.P = National  Bank   of  Pakistan 

N.C.C=  National  Cadet  Corps 

N.C.C.P =  National Construction  Company of Pakistan 

N.C.N.A = New China  News  Agency

 N.C.O =  Non -  Commissioned  Officer

N.C.S.W =  National  Council  of  Social Welfare

 N.C.T.E =  National College  of textile  Engineering

N.D.C =  National Democratic  Front /  National  Defence  Fund

N.D.F.C =  National Development  Finance  Corporation

 N.E.C = National  Economic Council 

N.E.C.P =  Newspaper   Editors   Council of Pakistan 

N.E.D.C = National   Economic  Development  Council 

N.E.S.pak =  National Engineering  Services   of  Pakistan 

N.E.W.S = North  East  West  South 

 N.F.C.H = National  Fund  for  Cultural  Heritage 

 N.F.G.C = National  Farm  Guide  Council 

N.G.O = Non Government  Organization (s)

N.H = Nishan  - I - Haider /  Nineteen Hundred 

N.H.A= National  Highway  Authority 

N.I C = National  Insurance  of  Corporation /  National  Identity  Card

N.I .C.H = National  Institute  of  Child  Health 

N.I .E .O = News  International  Economic  Order 

N.I.H= National  Institute  of  Health ( Islamabad)

N.I.O.P =  National Institute  of   Oceanography  of  Pakistan 

 N.I.T = National Investment  Trust 

N.L.A = National Language  Authority 

 N.L.C = National  Logistics  Cell

No= Number

N.O.C = No  Objection  Certificate 

N.P =  Nishan-e- Pakistan /  Notary  Public

N.P.P = National  People's  Party ( A Political Party)

N.P.S = National  Pay  Scales 

N.P.T =  National  Press  Trust  

N.R.A=  National  Rifle  Association

N.R.L = National  Refinery  Limited

N.S.A=  National  Security  Art

N.S.C=  National  Saving  Centre  /  National  Security  ( Pakistan )

N.T.M = Network  Television  Marketing 

N.T.N =  National Tax  Number 

 N.U.J=  National  Union  Of Journalists

N.U.T=  National  Union  Of  Teachers 

N.D.D =  National wide  Direct  Dialing 

N.W.F.P = North  West  Frontiers  Province 

N.Y =  New York ( A  US  City )

N.Y.T = New York Time ( Newspaper , USA)

N.Z= New  Zealand 

N.Z.F =  National  Zakat  Foundation 

N.B= Note  Bene 

N.E= North  East 

N.W=  North   West 


        THANK  YOU  EVERYONE .

ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں

1 تبصرے

پلیز کومنٹس کر کے حوصلہ افزاٸی ضرور کریں